1. Ruthenian movement did not violate its two taboos: not to take part in mass rallies and not to take part in the Ukrainian elections.
2. The last local elections were attended by nearly 530,000 Transcarpathians, who participated in voting. Therefore, there is no sufficient reason to consider it the people's will; in fact, a little over half the adult population of the region took part in these elections. They were mostly executives, civil servants, employees of budgetary institutions, war and labour veterans. The most influential representatives of local population, unfortunately, are working far from parental homes and could not take part in the elections.
3. According to preliminary results of the "elections", the statement of the party leaders of the United Centre before the election that they purport to enter the top three all-Ukrainian political parties, turned into a fiasco for them. Ukrainian edition of the "Weekly Mirror" called the United Centre "mini party ", and the people immediately after the elections called them loser party.
4. Before the elections, Viktor Baloga renounced his ancestors, when he declared himself a Ukrainian, and regarding the issue of recognition of the Ruthenian people in Ukraine, said it was not relevant! Immediately after this statement, the people called him quisling, and after the elections also a trickster.
5. During the "elections", the party United Centre conducted massive bribery of voters. Even at the headquarters of UC, no one denies this fact.
6. These "elections" revealed true colours of V. Baloga. "Tiger" Baloha turned up to be made of paper for Transcarpathia-Subcarpathian Ruthenia; forasmuch as show the results of the "elections"; even massive bribery did not help. Viktor Baloga cannot claim to be the 'master' of Transcarpathia-Subcarpathian Ruthenia, he can lead one of the many clans, but nothing more than that. If he used a bribe, it means that he was afraid of manifestation of the real will of the people; therefore, he used conspicuous "legitimacy" simply to justify the right to rule.
7. Baloha chose political niche of right-wing Ukrainian nationalists, anti-Ruthenians. In Transcarpathia-Subcarpathian Ruthenia, bribery used in the elections, according to various estimates, from 10 to 15%, has increased the number of votes. However, it points out at its "relevance" not only on the all-Ukrainian level, but also regionally.
8. As it turned out, UC professes an ideology of oligarchic fascism!
9. According to the Ukrainian edition of "Weekly Mirror", "United Centre" will eventually completely merge with the Party of Regions.
10. Having obtained support by such means, what kind of legitimacy can there be? This applies to not only UC, but also the Ukrainian government in Transcarpathia-Subcarpathian Ruthenia in general. This once again confirms that "superfluous people" would not get into the power. In this case, the possibilities of any negotiations and agreement with the Ukrainian authorities or representatives of state power remain in question.
11. Another disappointment - surprisingly low results from two Hungarian parties - a total of 3,8 %; namely, the Democratic Party of Hungarians of Ukraine (15,351 people) and Transcarpathian regional organizations and political parties KMKS “Party of Hungarians of Ukraine” (20,456 people). As a political force, the Hungarians in Transcarpathia-Subcarpathian Ruthenia, with a population of slightly more than 12% are represented by 3,8%!? Two Transcarpathian Hungarian parties actually repeated the results of its donors in Hungary: The Democratic Party of Hungarians of Ukraine (Ishtvan Gaydosh) - Socialist KMKS - Party of Hungarians of Ukraine (Miklos Kovacs) - Liberals, are actively competing with each other in Transcarpathia, thus, pushing the nationalist front to the second place.
The current Ukrainian government in Transcarpathia is no longer the central and only forum linking ruling "elite" with the population of the territory of the Ruthenians to the south of the Carpathians. Ukrainian government in Transcarpathia is no longer non-alternative and not the only one who communicate ideas about solving public problems and the future of Transcarpathia-Subcarpathian Ruthenia. State employees and retirees are becoming more and more pragmatic with regard to the Ukrainian state. The same applies to migrant workers. To date, the number of migrant workers is almost equal to the number of state employees and retirees in Transcarpathia-Subcarpathian Ruthenia. At the same time, the population of the territory of the Ruthenians to the south of the Carpathians mainly survives at the expense of migrant workers.
Currently, there is a change of political culture. In this sense, disappears the dilemma that existed before - for which state to vote - for "United Centre" with its ideology of oligarchic fascism, or Ruthenians with the ideology of a sovereign state - Republic of Subcarpathian Ruthenia. There has been a fundamental shift: the SR and UC are no longer seen in Transcarpathia-Subcarpathian Ruthenia as an alternative to the Ukrainian state. Persecution of the Ruthenian people by Ukraine demonstrated that Ruthenians are alive; they are still a force that Ukrainian powers have only awakened by their actions. http://rusinpresent.narod.ru/en.htm"Информационный марш против фальсификаций волеизявления в Закарпатье-Подкарпатской Руси"
25 сентября в Мукачево состоялся объедииненный (Всемирный и Европейский) Конгресс Подкарпатских РусиновПЕТР ГЕЦКО: У русинов есть цель, а у Украины – нетСАЙТ ПОДКАРПАТСКАЯ РУСЬ